Location: Little Falls, NJ 07424
Date Posted: 12/03/2021
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a Special Education Prek-3 certified teacher in Woodland Park (West Paterson, NJ). This is a extended school year (summer) opportunity
* Monday through Friday 8am-1pm
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Follow lesson plan(s) left by the "main" teacher in accordance with the District's philosophy, goals and objectives. Return instructional materials.
* Meet and instruct students in the locations and at the times designated.
* Use positive verbal and non-verbal skills that enhance learning.
* Model non-discriminatory practices in all activities.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information concerning students, staff, or parent/guardian in all public settings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by program/building administrator(s) in accordance with school policies and practices.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* NJ PreK-3 Teaching Certification and NJ TOH or TOSD Certification
* NJ Department of Education Fingerprints, Specialized Math Certification or Math teaching Experience
* Ability to comply with written and or oral instructions
* Ability to create an efficient working relationship with other personnel
* Proficiency in maintaining efficient classroom management skills
* Willingness to stand for most hours of the day, or sit for extensive periods of time
* Full capability to give instructions in the absence of the "main" teacher
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for educational and behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Substitute Teacher (Long-term)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1214848-85
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu NJ
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 1460 Route 9 North, Suite 300, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.