Location: Maricopa, AZ
Date Posted: 01/17/2020
Category: Public School
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Our Client is seeking enthusiastic Special Education Teachers who want to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom.
* Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Certified Special EducationTeacher
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions(KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Class: Special Education Teacher - All disciplines
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1195072-31
Company: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Contact: Contract Submit AZ
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 2226 West Northern Avenue, Suite D-207, Phoenix, AZ 85021
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Job ID: 242274384