Job ID: 163979875
We are looking for certified Secondary Computer teacher.
Shanghai Livingston American School is located in one of Asia's most exciting international cities -- Shanghai, China. With a small expatriate student body, our philosophy is to provide an exemplary program in English for the intellectual, physical, and social development of each student. In partnership with parents, the school emphasizes high academic achievement and prepares all students for success in a rapidly changing world.
To attract and retain experienced, highly qualified professionals, SLAS offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including annual round-trip air fare, housing allowance, lunch, and medical coverage. Salary based on applicant's degree and experience.
Preferred applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Two years teaching experience necessary, prior to application
- Experience in a North American curriculum K-12 school is preferred.
- Strong candidates with other teaching certifications will also be considered.
- Experience working with small groups
- Knowledgeable about curriculum and lesson planning
- Experience assessing students for mastery of learning objectives
- Applicants should be certified to teach the position/s in which they are applying
- Strength integrating technology in their lessons
We are looking for applicants who are willing to:
- Collaborative and positive mindset
- Strong interest in building our school culture, supporting the school mission and vision
- Support SLAS’s mission and vision
- Have passion in teaching students
- Are sensitive and responsive to the needs of students
- Demonstrate commitment in teamwork
- Leading after school co-curricular activities is required of all SLAS teachers.
- Are good role models to students and conduct themselves professional
- Native English Speaker from US, Canada, Ireland, UK, New Zealand, Australia (Requirement of Chinese Government)
Our needs are continually changing. Those who have applied previously are encouraged to re-apply.